Wednesday 17 November 2010

I'm pretty tired tonight.  I feel like I've wasted quality me time today.  My husband is working overnight so I had the evening to myself once the kids were in bed, so what did I do?  Nothing!  I normally do something dolly related but I haven't, I've just lazed around watching an old episode of Due South - gosh I really used to love that programme and now I'm going to head off to bed, much earlier than I normally do.
   I'm a little bit annoyed with myself because I bought some croc shoe keyrings off ebay for my christmas doll (really going to have to think of a name for her) and they arrived yesterday and they're all right feet and bigger than what I thought they would be!!  I wouldn't mind so much but I studied the picture closely to see if there were both left and right shoes and there definitely were!  Obviously I now realise that it was just a general stock picture but I'm still peed off.  I'm going to contact the seller and see if they've got a set of left feet and I'll buy more when I get paid next week.
Well that's about as exciting as it gets today, so I'm going to keep it short and send myself off to bed.
G'night x

No comments:

Post a Comment